http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Saturday 30 June 2012

Happiness hit her like a train on a track

Yet another thing to add to my room already... I hadn't quite got round to putting this beauty in its frame yet when I took the pictures for my last post. But I think the wonderful Flo deserves a post of her own anyway!

I decided on this album out of the entire stock in Jumbo (a record shop in Leeds that me and the boy love poking around in on rainy Sunday afternoons) because not only is it a beautiful cover, but the album is simply incredible. Lungs is just one of those albums that I could never ever get bored of listening to and my most played songs on itunes definitely reflect this!




Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Topshop, Necklace: Vintage, Shoes: Next

As for the outfit today... I took a bit of inspiration from Katy's blog and the lovely ladies showing off their take on wearing different prints together. I love this top but don't wear it half as much as I should, so mixing it up with my dip dye skirt was a nice refreshing change :).


4 comments:

  1. Lungs is one of my favourite albums too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the outfit and highly approve of album choice. Hv u heard her new stuff? Pretty fab too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a lovely outfit I love your skirt!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit!
    btw, I love Florence! her voice is so distinct and perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete