http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Friday 10 August 2012

To the centre of the city, where all roads meet

Today is a very, very good day. I've officially finished work until the 3rd September (okay, technically I'm working on Monday but I'm going on a trip to Chester Zoo with some of the patients which most definitely doesn't count as work!).

And so starts my summer of fun. As well as lie ins, catching up with friends and soaking up the sun by the canal (please weather, don't let me down), I'm off to Edinburgh with three of my friends which I'm majorly excited for- especially so we can explore the craziness of the Fringe. Then, its time to get my wellies on and head to Leeds Festival. Its a good job I've got a few weeks off work, its going to take me that long to decide which bands I want to see... so many bands I love clash with each other across the different stages. I wish I could clone myself. Maybe I'll work on that for next time.

In other news, a week or so ago Urban Outfitters had one of their delightful little 20% off evenings in Leeds. As well as eating half of the sweets they'd put out for the event, I bought myself this Joy Division top which I've completely fallen in love with and have worn an inappropriate amount of times since it came out of the shop. I love Urban Outfitters events, mostly just for the goody bags... mine was perfect for this summer. A hip flask (perfectly sized to fit inside my welly to sneak into the arena at Leeds!) plus a friendship bracelet making kit to keep me busy when I'm catching some rays in the garden. What more could I need?!





top: Urban Outfitters, jeans: Topshop, Vans: Office, necklace: Joy, bracelets: DIY, watch: a Casio one stolen from the boy, rings: Kukee

As you can see from the last picture, I am ridiculously happy that summer is FINALLY here. YAY.

6 comments:

  1. Woooop for summer hols!! I'm insanely jealous right now. Love your sunglasses in these pics too..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are lovely, you look so happy in the last pic. :) Sounds like you've got some good plans in place too!

    p.s thank you for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photographs, so much fun! I adore your green ring!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top (and the reference in the title too)! hope you have a good time at leeds, a hip flask came in very handy for me at latitude haha

    paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete