http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Take one for the team, you're a cog in the machine

Yet another weekend of dancing like a crazy person whilst wearing a moustache. This time my facial hair was of the fingerstache variety which I must say was way more practical than the stick on affair I'd been sporting the week before (at least until I washed my hands a bit too vigorously and lost half of my 'tache...)

I've definitely been feeling more like my usual chirpy little self since I've been out and about with my lovely friends for a few nights out, as far as I'm concerned there's no better recipe for happiness than dancing like a crazy person at a good old fashioned indie disco. 


You'll be pleased to hear I'll stop harping on about moustaches and move on to other less hairy topics after this post, but I couldn't finish my affair with facial hair without a showing you the cakes we made for the night out in celebration of my friend's birthday...




6 comments:

  1. Glad your on the up my dearest!!!! Despite the slightly crazy look in your eyes, you look beautiful lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop with the tache posts I love theeeemmmssss!! You look beaut btw :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha awww, love your little tash! And cakes! I'm pleased to see you're feeling better and spending lots of time with friends :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better lovely lady! and those cupcakes.. OH MY GOD... my tummy's rumbling x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww cute, those cupcakes are fab!
    Glad to hear you're feeling happier hun, friends are the best medicine :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures *_* your blog is very good and interesting :) im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete