http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Monday 10 June 2013

Smiles of the week: Who's gonna catch you now?

Can't believe its Monday again already (and Monday's nearly over now too...), where oh where is this year going?! Time really does seem to whizz by so much quicker now I'm a sort-of adult. Its pretty bloomin' scary! Now its getting towards summer, I'd quite like time to slow itself down ever so slightly so that we can all enjoy it that little bit longer. 

Its been a busy old week for me, but one of the best I've had in a while. So I've had no trouble whatsoever putting together my little round up of the last seven days today! Here you go lovely people (be warned- its been quite a food filled week...)


Spending my evenings sat outside sipping teacup cocktails and cider whilst eating lots of lovely food.

Falling asleep in the sun (again). 

Making the most of the Leeds Love Food festival over the weekend, I had a list as long as my arm of stalls I wanted to try, three days just wasn't enough time to eat my way through it all!

Drinking gallons of old fashioned lemonade at the festival. Best stall by far.

Getting all excited about becoming the new 'proper' photographer for Iron Cupcake Leeds next month when my delightful friend Charlie takes over running it. I feel its a good excuse to make cake so I can 'practice' taking decent photos of it!

Signing for the most beautiful house to move into next month after a hilarious day of house hunting. I can't wait to make it all homely and pretty with the other girls. 

Celebratory cupcakes in the park when we realised we'd found THE ONE.

Finding the prettiest teacup whilst browsing the local vintage shops and getting far too excited that Headingley will soon be on my doorstep once again. 












7 comments:

  1. Tell me about it...I'm in total agreement about time going so quick. I can't believe I left school nearly 12 years ago! It's definitely something to do with hitting your 20s and getting busier with work etc :( Super scary.
    Congrats on your new house! Looking forward to hopefully seeing some pretty housey-type posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling, can't believe we're in June already! Your right time definitely speeds up when you get older!

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty pattern tea-cup!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great if you could check out my latest post on the must have summer & festival kimono from MeeMee

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm old fashioned lemonade! and so jealous of tea cup cocktails! looks like a great sunny week! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern of your tea cup and your aviators! Both are gorgeous!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a busy week. Congrats on finding a new place. x

    ReplyDelete